IL FORUM DEI RADIOAMATORI
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

COMUNICATO GAREC : TERREMOTO TURCHIA

Andare in basso

COMUNICATO GAREC : TERREMOTO TURCHIA Empty COMUNICATO GAREC : TERREMOTO TURCHIA

Messaggio Da ik0zcw Gio Ott 27, 2011 10:32 am

A seguito del terremoto in Turchia, la IARU ha invitato tutti i coordinatori nazionali GAREC a divulgare il seguente comunicato tra i radioamatori, inviato dal coordinatore per la Regione 1 Greg Mossop:

"On 23rd October at 10.41UTC a magnitude 7.2 earthquake struck the Van region of Eastern Turkey causing great loss of life and hundreds of casualties. Radio Amateurs from the Turkish national society TRAC are responding to assist with communications in the area.
There are some frequencies in use on HF, currently used to link with Government resources and this is meaning that some frequencies outside the amateur bandplan and normal usage are being used until more equipment gets to the region. When this happens, more traffic should move to the normal Emergency Communications Centre of Activity frequencies.
Please avoid causing QRM to emergency traffic on 7.092 MHz USB. USB is being used to allow communications with a government station.
More information will be posted on this website when it is available from TRAC."
Note that I have said that out of band frequencies may be used but not given them out on the website. The TRAC website is now only showing 3.500 LSB as a night time frequency.
When more information comes through it should be circulated on this mailing list and then I will post it to the website.
Greg, G0DUB

Un invito quindi a dare la massima diffusione.
Alberto Barbera IK1YLO
Coordinatore nazionale GAREC per l'Italia
ik0zcw
ik0zcw

Numero di messaggi : 504
Localizzazione : Rocca di Papa (Roma)

https://www.ik0zcw.it

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili